LOW-MESH COKE- EFFICIENT SAVINGS IN RAW MATERIALS
LA SIRENE can offer the supply of low-mesh coke that has high heat-away and allows substantial savings in raw materials.
RAW MATERIAL PARAMETERS
Low-mesh coke is small-grade elements (up to 10mm) resulting from screening of larger grade coke . However, the raw materials of such grade retain all key parameters of large-grade coal coke:
- prompt inflammability;
- long combustion period;
- high caloric value.
Due to the combination of these parameters and low cost the low-mesh coke often serves as a cost-effective replacement of large-grade coke.
FIELD OF OW-MESH COKE APPLICATION
Special parameters of raw material enable to use low-mesh coke in different areas:
- as a process fuel during the manufacturing of cement and alumina;
- as packing material during the production of electrodes;
- in agglomeration of ores, iron, to obtain alloys, steel, fillers;
- as an electronating agent, insulation heating material.
PECULIARITIES OF PURCHASE FROM LA SIRENE
LA SIRENE has been engaged for many years in the supply of energy raw materials and other minerals mined in the major openpits of Ukraine, Russia and European countries. Our wide business experience enables us to offer the best conditions for our clients:
- low-mesh coke is supplied directly from the manufacturer- NLMK Group Altai-Coks and PJSC Coks. Exclusive contractual relations enable us to supply high-quality raw materials at low prices (without intermediary surcharges);
- delivery is executed with the involvement of the best Ukrainian carriers (including URR) within the minimum period of time;
- we are oriented on stable long-term relationships for this reason we offer our permanent clients special terms and conditions.
Our professionalism, generosity of nature and the best manufacturers are your successful business in the metallurgical, scientific fields and at the market of energy consumption!